Both my book taste and music taste are categorically random.
When friends ask me what sort of music I like it could be anything from Elvis in the 60s to something right up to date.
Well, turns out, the same goes with books. Here’s an example of things I have had on the go at the same time. In the same playlist or the book pile beside my bed #tbr, these lists just show how odd my taste can be!
- Reasons to Stay Aline – Matt Haig
- Only Child – Rhiannon Navin
- The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck – Sarah Knight
- Swing Time – Zadie Smith
- The Oxford English Dictionary – Collins
- Writing Magazine
- What Alice Forgot – Lianne Moriarty
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine – Gail Honeyman
- The Silent Sister – Diane Chamberlain
- Have You Eaten Grandma – Gyles Brandreth
- Modern Love – David Bowie
- Fine Life – Oliver, the musical
- Birds – Kate Nash
- Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want – The Smiths
- Sweet But Psycho – Ava Max
- River (feat. Ed Sheeran) – Eminem
- On The Other Hand – Randy Travis
- I’m Alive – Celine Dion
- Sour Candy – Melt
- Someone You Loved – Lewis Capaldi
- I Could Get Used To This – Becky Hill
Ok, so I admit my music taste tops the random leader board but my gosh writing it down makes me cringe a little… or not! I’m embracing my peculiar tastes. All good stuff, you should check it out!